Purchased by the present owner on the 8th January 2002 at an odometer reading of 72,650 miles. Colour – “Brooklands” green. The car came with overdrive.
CHASSIS NO. GHN5 306822 G, built 19th – 20th December 1972 (I have BMHIT certificate), and first registered as RYU829L on the 8th June 1973.
1st registered in Jersey on the 15th February 2002 having undergone a stricter “MOT” type test by the States of Jersey “Driver & Vehicle Standards” department (DVS) before being allowed to 1996 be registered in Jersey.
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Leather seats
- Walnut dash
- Motolita wooden steering wheel
- Lumenition Optronic ignition module
- K & N pancake air filters
- 5 x Chrome wire wheels
- “Double Duck” full tonneau cover & 2 vinyl half tonneaux
- New radiator and coolant hoses
- New fuel tank.
- New hydraulic master cylinders and pipework renewed on both brakes and clutch systems – silicon hydraulic fluid used.
- New brake servo together with overhauled front brake callipers.
- Parabolic rear springs with telescopic dampers (MGOC).
- “Frontline” castor angle reduction wedges.
- “Frontline” front telescopic damper conversion.
- Replacement fully balanced engine complete with balance clutch.
- Full body bare metal respray in “two pack” paint. Replacing driver’s door, bonnet, boot lid and boot floor
- Refurbished windscreen and frame
- New mohair hood and frame
- New carpets.
- Gas struts to bonnet and boot lid
- Stainless steel boot-rack
- Overhauled carburettors with richer needles fitted (because of K&N air filters)
- Electronic controlled fuel pump
- Uprated heater motor/fan and matrix
- “Revotec” electric cooling fan
- Headlights converted to halogen
- Converted to single 12 volt battery with battery isolator on heel board
- LED front sidelight bulbs
- LED dashboard indicator bulbs
- Fully “waxoyled
Box of spares – includes original fuel pump, air filters,mechanical cooling fan & Negative Camber Arms